Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #31
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Quick, someone mozzle-up a term, closely related to "anticipation", for obsessively checking UPS to see the latest status of your package. No, I will not define "mozzle-up" for you, Shadowplay... let the dark forces of cooptation commence.
Considering that this thread is the only hit on all of google for "mozzle-up" I think I'll just have to glean the meaning from context here. That's ok though - I'm good like that.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #32
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Try "mozzle" or "unutterable silliness", or "emotifaction". The fact that you're actively seeking this out is a bad sign.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2008, 10:18 AM   #33
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well... the problem, ok *my* problem is that I've got software installed (answers.com) that lets me alt-left-click on any word anywhere in Windows and it pulls up the definition, web search, etc. on one page. It's really compulsory for me at this point and I need to join a support group or something.

Yes, I know that the Sony's don't have any sort of look up "out of the box" but I hear there may be some hacks so... *cough* yeah, yeah I know. support group. right.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #34
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
quick, someone submit "mozzle" to answers.com !!! (Unutterable Silliness World Domination : T minus 30 and counting...)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #35
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Moz, you're going to go down in history. Long Live Liseuse!
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #36
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Long Live Liseuse!
at LAST !!! i knew you'd come around eventually.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #37
Shadowplay
Groupie

This is just torture I tell you - torture!

UPS came and went with no love for me. Now I know that we actually get two visits from UPS here at work (of course I'm having it delivered here at work.) Now I need to hold out until the afternoon delivery and hope for the best.

Back to the chaos of work for now.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #38
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowplay View Post
Now I know that we actually get two visits from UPS here at work (of course I'm having it delivered here at work.) Now I need to hold out until the afternoon delivery and hope for the best.
Yes, they usually do Overnight/Air deliveries in the morning, then ground deliveries later... then may even come back later to do a pickup.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #39
Shadowplay
Groupie

GOT IT! Took a chance and got the blue one sight unseen (other than pics online) and it's beautiful. I also like the cover that comes with it and how the 505 can't just fall out of it. Played with it briefly, looks great. Unfortunately too much work to do much more. I'll report back later in a new thread with some real first impressions.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:18 AM   #40
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Congratulations! Have fun.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote