Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-04-2010, 01:15 AM   #31
NVash
Wandering Vagabond
NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NVash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboss View Post
Just because he's a troll doesn't mean he's wrong. For the most part, I liked what he said and I'm far from being against technology. But the way he said it makes me think he's either naive and/or has an ego with the perimeter of a pulsar's magnetosphere. If I believed I could change anything I would seek for ways to express a similar opinion.
I think he has valid points as well but what can anyone do about them?

I think in his case his problem is not what hes saying but how hes saying it. That and he has no answers to the problem. If youre going to jump down everyones throats for something at least offer an alternative and I didnt see that.
NVash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:00 AM   #32
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
How come the article included the Kobo and not the Nook? Seems very odd.
That's what I was thinking.

EDITED: Oops, okay, I saw the comment that this was a Canadian article. Never mind!

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-04-2010 at 02:03 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert