Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-18-2020, 10:11 AM   #361
victormarinescu
victormarinescu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Need Help!

Hello and sorry for my bad language.I need to talk with one person of this group and he said to me to enable PM from edit options tab but i'm unable to do that, can you help me?
victormarinescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:41 AM   #362
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by victormarinescu View Post
Hello and sorry for my bad language.I need to talk with one person of this group and he said to me to enable PM from edit options tab but i'm unable to do that, can you help me?
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2020, 06:03 PM   #363
Micael Jarniac
Micael Jarniac began at the beginning.

Device: [PW4] Kindle Paperwhite 4 (10th Gen)
Hi! I'm also looking for help with jailbreaking my PW4, and I don't have access to DMs. I did send an email to the address contained in the first email I received from MobileRead, but it seems that the way to go now is to post directly here.
Micael Jarniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 01:47 AM   #364
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micael Jarniac View Post
Hi! I'm also looking for help with jailbreaking my PW4, and I don't have access to DMs. I did send an email to the address contained in the first email I received from MobileRead, but it seems that the way to go now is to post directly here.
Done.
Old 08-19-2020, 07:05 AM   #365
Micael Jarniac
Micael Jarniac began at the beginning.

Device: [PW4] Kindle Paperwhite 4 (10th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Micael Jarniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2020, 11:15 AM   #366
starcrys
starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.

Device: KPW4
Hi, could I check if I am able to do PM, as I am also looking to jailbreak my PW4? Thank you.
starcrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 03:13 PM   #367
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrys View Post
Hi, could I check if I am able to do PM, as I am also looking to jailbreak my PW4? Thank you.
It looks to me like you can. If you find you can't, ask again.
Old 08-21-2020, 08:55 PM   #368
starcrys
starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.starcrys is that somebody.

Device: KPW4
Quote:
It looks to me like you can. If you find you can't, ask again.
Ok, I'll try it out and see if my PMs get sent out. Thank you.

Last edited by starcrys; 08-21-2020 at 09:48 PM.
starcrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 01:48 AM   #369
jeddy
jeddy began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw4
Talking

Hi, I found this forum when searching for my Kindle PPW4 jailbreak. I know it's crazy 'cause I didn't have any post. But, please could you open PM for me, because @ilovejedd (the one who can help with the jailbreak) only help with the PMs.

Many thanks!
jeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 09:18 AM   #370
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 10:52 AM   #371
sawada
sawada began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO aura H2O
Could you help me Enabling PM ?
thankyou
sawada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #372
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 12:06 PM   #373
jeddy
jeddy began at the beginning.

Device: kindle pw4
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
^^Done.
Thank you so much!
jeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 09:59 PM   #374
anphunl
anphunl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PPW 4
Quote:
Done.
I also just want to send the message to Jailbreak my PPW4 and don't want to spam the forums to enable that feature. Please help me. Thank you very much!
anphunl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 01:36 AM   #375
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by anphunl View Post
I also just want to send the message to Jailbreak my PPW4 and don't want to spam the forums to enable that feature. Please help me. Thank you very much!
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature