Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-01-2021, 10:28 PM   #3106
oneearthmouse
oneearthmouse began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Hi! My Kindle eBook, The Supernormal Ability Cookie Kids' Club, will be free from October 8, 2021, through October 12, 2021. Here is the Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Supernormal-A...dp/B07M5CVZLS/

Here is the book description:

When middle schoolers Cassie, Dayne, and Natasha wake up with brand-new superpowers, they think these gifts are going to solve all their problems. Cassie, who's going blind, can use her power to "see" in a whole new way. Dayne, the youngest of eight kids, can finally be the hero of the family instead of the ninth wheel. And Natasha can glimpse the secrets she's always wanted to know about her parents and grandmother.

They quickly find out, however, that the gifts are temporary. They'll vanish on Halloween night.

For Cassie and Dayne, that just won't do. Together with Natasha, they form the Sack Club, united by one mission: to keep their supernormal abilities forever. Even if it means they have to frame the class bully, sneak around in the boiler room, and damage a little school property in the process.

Meanwhile, Natasha watches her new friends get themselves (and her) in more and more trouble, and she starts to wonder: just how far are Cassie and Dayne prepared to go?
oneearthmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 06:45 PM   #3107
jordangr
jordangr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Smile Too Tall Paul

Hi there,

I'm a brand new author and just finished a children's book titled "Too Tall Paul". Would appreciate any love and support I can get from the community!

This book is a feel good story that tackles what it's like for children to deal with their insecurities, as Paul the giraffe struggles to fit in with his other elementary pals.

https://www.amazon.com/Too-Tall-Paul...al-text&sr=1-1
jordangr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:33 AM   #3108
gkwerner
author
gkwerner began at the beginning.

Device: none
free fantasy and historical fiction ebooks

Hi folks! Quest’s End (my sequel to Finders Keepers) and Robin of Sherwood (my fourth Robin Hood book) are now published and the ebook versions are free on Amazon between today and Sunday, 12-5-21. Hope you enjoy them and thank you as always!!!!!!! (If you do enjoy these books, please consider leaving a review on Amazon and Goodreads. THANKS!
gkwerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 12:59 PM   #3109
Anna Eliseeva
Anna Eliseeva began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Nerve-tingling crime novel based in Berlin, Germany

Hello, book lovers and Kindle aficionados!

I'm Anna and I just published my first Amazon crime novel. Exciting and thrilling times! 😃 It's on a FREE promotion right now (and for the next 4 days), so you guys can download it without paying a cent! I would love to give it some traction and I would highly appreciate honest reviews and book ratings once you're done with it! Click now and enjoy! 🙂 PS. Of course, it's also available on Amazon UK, Amazon US, and other local sites.

https://cutt.ly/YYUWDbO

Here's a short book blurb;

"Natalie is a lost soul in Berlin, looking to start over after a painful breakup. A mysterious PR agency reaches out to her and offers her the opportunity of a lifetime: a new job, brilliant prospects, and an open invitation into the upper echelons of society. Natalie is enthralled. Not just by the opulence of her new employer, but also by the cryptic colleagues that surround her. Anonymous, beautiful, and without a trace of their names on the internet. Who are these people, why did they choose Natalie, and what does Overland PR really do?
Murder, intrigue, and lavish parties. The perfect cocktail for a nerve-tingling crime novel. Packed with enough twists, turns, and pitfalls to keep you guessing until the very last page.
The fascinating international crime thriller. Set in Berlin and Hamburg, in Germany."

#freebook
#freebooks
#freekindlebook
#freeebook
Anna Eliseeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 09:21 AM   #3110
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
^

The above is an affiliate link hosted by bit.ly

Please use the link provided below:

https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Baby-K...s%2C170&sr=8-1
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:46 PM   #3111
Steven Forester
An explorer of sorts
Steven Forester began at the beginning.

Rylee: City at the Hard Edge

What started out as a dumping ground for undesirables in the 2060's had by the early 22nd century become a massive shanty town.
Rylee, named after one of its oldest residents, was a settlement to rival similar cities in other parts of the world. The city stood in the south of the Isle of Man, not too far from the capital Douglas.
Held in contempt by the British State and the Manx community, Rylee was essentially a Free City, an anarchy of sorts.
Outside forces and internal struggles shape the lives of the shanty town's inhabitants.
This novella explores the possibility of a future where a callous Establishment enacts extreme anti-human policies targeting the vulnerable. The work also attempts to shine a light on the lives of some of the people of the settlement, young and old, cruel and kind.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PKKZZFH
Steven Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 01:25 PM   #3112
Bimal
Bimal began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Just wanted to announce that my book hit no. 1 in new releases the first day it was released. Please see image and link below to the book:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Al9Bs8OSqSwDgtd3...GHptg?e=ZWbt2i

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PRL7D3L
Bimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 10:37 AM   #3113
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Thumbs up 10 Golf Fiction + 3 Free Borrows (Kindle Unlimited)

GOLF FICTION

... ... ... ...

... ... ... ...
+
3 FREE BORROWS
(KINDLE UNLIMITED)

... ...

ALL BOOKS:
AMAZON (e-books & paper) • BARNES & NOBLEAPPLEKOBO
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 04:18 AM   #3114
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Free Today Only (10th April 2022)

Today only (10th April 2022),
Free download on Amazon.

Speculative fiction about a world divided into two, the one that we know and another with advanced genetic engineering.

In Ora: The Land of the Superior
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HGZC1RM
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:35 PM   #3115
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you. Just downloaded it.
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 08:03 PM   #3116
PLTavormina
PLTavormina began at the beginning.

Free starting April 23:

Seven Strengths, a prequel novella to introduce the colonized world of Turaset.

Free from Saturday until the following Wednesday, which happens to be my birthday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks

On planet Turaset, seventeen-year-old country girl Celeste travels to find excitement, but the snazzy city folk who befriend her have secret reasons to cozy up. Celeste’s small-town family holds a power that threatens a rising force in the city. And the titan in charge wants them dead.
PLTavormina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #3117
npowt1
npowt1 began at the beginning.

Device: computer
Hey guys I'm new here i was wondering if anyone would be possibly interested in buying my book now available on amazon. Its a fantasy book titled "The young" by me the author "Nicholas john powter" and is about a father and his son who go on a quest to save their lands from an evil religious cult that threaten to take over the world.
npowt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:11 PM   #3118
Steven Forester
An explorer of sorts
Steven Forester began at the beginning.

George Naylor, the fanatical ruler of the United States, takes his Empire to war with Communist China. For the third time humanity is plunged into a full scale global conflict.
Down in Australia a young man called Daniel Rodgers stands before his congregation and tells the people that he is the Christ. This does not go down too well. But it isn't long before he attracts a small group of Disciples to his side.
The world is at a dangerous crossroads. Will humanity destroy itself or can it be saved by a higher power?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YQXK48N
Steven Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #3119
ZB314
ZB314 began at the beginning.

Hello All!!

Hi! My name is Zola and I am a 21-year-old creative writer, film analyst, video creator, and book author from New York. I have been writing since I was 11/12 years old, first as a hobby and then I started to take it more seriously and improved my craft over the years. I attended high school at Long Island City High School in New York and I attended college at Marymount Manhattan College for 2 years before leaving due to personal reasons. When it comes to my books, I like to write mainly drama and romance fiction, but I am very diverse and can branch out to other genres if needed.

I have written two books, one is non-fiction and the other is fiction, please feel to check them out if you want and ask me any questions in the comments!!!

Thank You

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0948LL729

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VY76W4F
ZB314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 09:21 AM   #3120
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinoptic View Post
Thank you. Just downloaded it.
Sorry I missed this msg.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it.
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo