Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
When at CES... Maroon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Sunspark, that all makes sense. And when you mention your laptop, that got me to thinking, too. Mine is black and shiny around the screen, but I don't find it distracting at all. I don't even notice it any more. I guess it would be the same with an ebook reader... I would soon get used to it, and not notice the purple casing.
Dear All:

Maybe it was the lights. I do not know. But I was working with all six colors for four days. People come up, try them out, and then leave. I had to make sure all had a good book up on the screen so the next attendee had something to try.

I have to admit, I became very fond of the Maroon. Gee, that is a nice color!! I found I DID notice it and it just kept growing and growing on me.

I love all our colors BUT... there just is something about that Maroon that is a pleasure to read from. IF you are looking for a Pocket PRO you should think twice about that Maroon!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #17
Acrimonus
Enthusiast
Acrimonus began at the beginning.

Device: none
It's just like those of us who wear glasses. At the beginning you notice the frames and it is extremely distracting but you quickly stop noticing the frame in a few days.
Acrimonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Very good anology!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrimonus View Post
It's just like those of us who wear glasses. At the beginning you notice the frames and it is extremely distracting but you quickly stop noticing the frame in a few days.
Dear Acrimonus:

Yes, I remember being in the army when I got my first glasses. ALL I could see where the rims when I looked out. I was so afraid I would hate these. BUT, the human body adapts and you no longer see the frames at all.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote