|
|
#16 |
|
Groupie
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 191
Karma: 295686
Join Date: Jul 2021
Device: iPhone
|
On small screens, too-long collection names overlap the top buttons, though you can still tap them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Fanatic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 534
Karma: 3774598
Join Date: Dec 2025
Location: Czech Republic
Device: iphone, ipad
|
Hello Culytera, thank you for the feedback and it is fixed in the new version.
Please wait for 5.2 as this will also be the biggest update yet (the branch we thought will be done for 5.0, but we were not satisfied with it). But we do not want to postpone it more, so 5.2 will maybe take longer than usual to release, but I think you will be surprised, what can be done with a reading app. |
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Groupie
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 191
Karma: 295686
Join Date: Jul 2021
Device: iPhone
|
Thanks for the quick response and I'm looking forward to the next update! Honestly, once the app is able to take the progress percentage from an imported book and actually open the book to an approximate spot based on that percentage I'm pretty much satisfied with the app.
EDIT: Possibly a bug: sometimes opening a book moves the progress back to the beginning of a chapter. Though I can't replicate it consistently yet. When I open a book and it goes to the beginning of a chapter, progress through the chapter, close the book and open it again, it'll move back to the beginning of that chapter. If I repeat those steps enough times eventually the problem doesn't happen again. I tried with Auto-Bookmark on and off, it still happens. The issue only seems to occur when Scroll is off. Last edited by culytera; 09-30-2026 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Added bug report |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Btr: justread | beachwanderer | Deutsches Forum | 5 | 08-05-2010 05:35 AM |
| Sellout at justread | tribble | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 5 | 07-22-2010 05:04 AM |
| warning about justread.de | holterzoff | News | 2 | 12-07-2009 12:34 PM |
| Karnevals-Spezial bei justread | tribble | Deutsches Forum | 4 | 02-18-2009 07:45 AM |
| www.justread.de / any experience? | kaas | News | 3 | 01-14-2009 08:57 AM |