Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Trouble maker... Marc is LYING!!!

Mom... he touched me!!!

BOb

Both of you!! Just wait until your father comes home!! Oh, the heck with that, wheres my STICK!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #17
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Trouble maker... Marc is LYING!!!
[Looks up shyly through eyelashes] Would this face lie?

Quote:
Mom... he touched me!!!

BOb
Yeah, but he was on my side of the thread!

Hey, look at that, over there...! [runs out the door again]

Cheers,
Marc (not-here)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #18
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Oh, the heck with that, wheres my STICK!
[Runs even faster...!!!]
Old 01-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Never mind, you have to come home sometime. You have to sleep sometime!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:13 PM   #20
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
[Looks up shyly through eyelashes] Would this face lie?
Why does the baby always get away with everything.

IT's NOT FAIR!!!

Mom... he should have to eat my vegetables at diner tonight.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yeah, but he was on my side of the thread!
I wouldn't touch your thread with a 40 point font!!!

BOb
Old 01-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #22
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

SHUT UP!! Since you are the only one here, you get TWO helpings of veggies!!

( and look my my new siggie)
Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
SHUT UP!! Since you are the only one here, you get TWO helpings of veggies!!

Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #24
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

I just noticed your sig':

Quote:
The Kindle is neither ugly, fugly, cheesy-looking, nor lacking in refinement. Unlike some harmless little monkeys.........
I always make it a point to highlight when I suddenly splosively laugh so hard that strange substances come out of my nose (and, once, this old lego I thought I'd lost as a kid), and this is one of those moments.

EDIT: I just noticed you making us notice your sig'

Cheers,
Marc
Old 01-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I noticed it first...

DID TO

DID TO

DID TO

DID TO
Old 01-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #26
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Nyah! Nyah!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #27
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:

I always make it a point to highlight when I suddenly splosively laugh so hard that strange substances come out of my nose (and, once, this old lego I thought I'd lost as a kid), and this is one of those moments.

Cheers,
Marc
Ah, you two are wonderful kidkins and thank you for making me laugh so tonight. Its off to bed now for the old broad.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #28
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I noticed it first...

DID TO

DID TO

DID TO

DID TO
P.B., you go write "Did too" 500 times for miss-spelling 'to'
Old 01-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #29
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Nyah! Nyah!
Monkeyboy, you finish P.B.'s veggies! boiled asperagus, the kind that gets slimy! With Lima Beans on the side.....
Old 01-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #30
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
P.B., you go write "Did too" 500 times for miss-spelling 'to'
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No atcaully, I was synaing it, and you can't sepll worng wehn you are ylelnig at a fmaliy member.