Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3
Johns1NOnly doesn't litterJohns1NOnly doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Ipad, Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
There's a bouncing green thing

And welcome
yea i was just kidding about the frog i was just going along with all the other weird comment about animals
Johns1NOnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #17
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns1NOnly View Post
yea i was just kidding about the frog i was just going along with all the other weird comment about animals
huh, really ? we were all serious. (seriously. you'll see... )

by the way, i'm a graphic designer and i'm a girl too.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #18
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
weird comments? I saw no weird comments!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #19
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

You go girl... teach the newbie that you do not offer anything around here without delivering, just look at how we harass the bejeezus out of RSE for new episodes of the case of the shiny dino-dodo!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
You go girl... teach the newbie that you do not offer anything around here without delivering, just look at how we harass the bejeezus out of RSE for new episodes of the case of the shiny dino-dodo!
hee ! in french "dodo" means sleep (in slang baby talk, anyway) and i just had a hilarious mental image of RSE and vr trying to carry a shiny, snoring brontosaurus out of oz : "it's a simple question of weight ratio !! a talking dog and a texan knight could not carry a 35-tonne brontosaurus !!"
Advert
Old 12-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #21
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
hee ! in french "dodo" means sleep (in slang baby talk, anyway) and i just had a hilarious mental image of RSE and vr trying to carry a shiny, snoring brontosaurus out of oz : "it's a simple question of weight ratio !! a talking dog and a texan knight could not carry a 35-tonne brontosaurus !!"
Yeah, but is that an African or an European Brontosaurus?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Yeah, but is that an African or an European Brontosaurus?
oh, well an african brontosauraus, maybe !!

but then, what would an african brontosaurus be doing in oz ?
Old 12-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #23
Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3

Quote:

sure your serious must not gotten to where the llamas, ducks, and talking dogs are.

Graphic artist and Graphic designer fields in the US are mostly guy but us girl do better work than they do

edited to add dancing frog:

Last edited by Johns1NOnly; 12-11-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
sure your serious must not gotten to where the llamas, ducks, and talking dogs are.
think of it as a treasure hunt. here's a hint : check the lounge.

Quote:
Graphic artist and Graphic designer fields in the US are mostly guy but us girl do better work than they do
yep...

dancing frog : nicely done !!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
and llamas !! how could you forget the llamas ?
You all forgot the Killer Ninja Squirrels. I guess because they are Ninja you were bound too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

that's because ninja squirrels are stealthy and covert creatures. ninja squirrel rule number one : you don't talk about ninja squirrels !!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #27
Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3

Quote:
that's because ninja squirrels are stealthy and covert creatures. ninja squirrel rule number one : you don't talk about ninja squirrels !!
i love that ninja are cool
Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #28
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
i love that ninja are cool
"cool" is not a term I would use to describe squirrels, especially those of an evil jedi ninja persuasion.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	705.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	19053  
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
"cool" is not a term I would use to describe squirrels, especially those of an evil jedi ninja persuasion.
but then you have a rather particular... ah... history with the squirrels...
Old 12-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #30
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote