Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-27-2018, 07:15 AM   #16
ronker
ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle 5, PW2, PW4
Are the default sizes also for the Kindle Paperwhite 2 and 4 reported?

I was with PW2 font size 2 happy and now on my PW4 this size ist between the default size 2 and 1.
ronker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 08:28 AM   #17
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
@ronker,

See this post:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=153

The PW4 sizes are the same as PW3, KV, KO...
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2018, 09:22 AM   #18
ronker
ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ronker can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyR View Post
@ronker,

See this post:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=153

The PW4 sizes are the same as PW3, KV, KO...
Thanks for the hint! I have on my PW2 an older firmware with 8 steps of font sizes. Are these 8 sizes also known?
Old 11-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #19
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
I believe these are the default values for older PW2 firmware:
Code:
7.13 7.81 8.49 9.17 10.53 12.56 16.98 29.2
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=22
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:01 AM   #20
ronker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyR View Post
I believe these are the default values for older PW2 firmware:
Code:
7.13 7.81 8.49 9.17 10.53 12.56 16.98 29.2
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=22
Thank you! I will try these values...
Advert

Tags
font_ramp