Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, I can always skip reading the post-facto-prequels, especially if turns out they've already been recently e-booked by a different publisher and aren't deep-discountable and DRM-free via FW anyway.

ETA: $10.14 USD + taxes per in Canada. Even if I'm morbidly curious as to how things turn out, I'm indulging that curiosity at the library. I could buy 5x more Belgrave House reprints for that price, provided FW's having the good coupons.

Last edited by ATDrake; 01-19-2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: E-books technically don't have stickers, but they can still shock you like an electric eel.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:38 AM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Well, I can always skip reading the post-facto-prequels, especially if turns out they've already been recently e-booked by a different publisher and aren't deep-discountable and DRM-free via FW anyway.

ETA: $10.14 USD + taxes per in Canada. Even if I'm morbidly curious as to how things turn out, I'm indulging that curiosity at the library. I could buy 5x more Belgrave House reprints for that price, provided FW's having the good coupons.
I own mine in paperback but I paid $4 to $5 a piece for them. I don't buy books that are more than $8 paperback or ebook.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert