Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #16
Verres
Zealot
Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Verres , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRorschachZ View Post
Aghh,

Ohey, would not have been shorter?, we only sell to family and neighbors KNOWN

is the first site I see that instead of stating, for sale only in USA, (and I fear that without stock units ) indicate all the countries where they do not sell, perhaps hoping that the reader read fast and think "that if that sell it on their land "... no guarantees

Uhm first, i am very sorry but what kind of language is it you are trying to communicate in here?

Second, you surely didn't miss that most of these countries have one thing in common, did you? Right most them are in the EU and the reason they don't ship the PB 902 there is that they have different prices/ distributors there or for the other countries blacklisted by their US distributor.

Last edited by Verres; 11-08-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Verres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #17
KRorschachZ
Update
KRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litterKRorschachZ doesn't litter

Device: kindle DX graphite, we need update/firmware with optios PDF Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verres View Post
Uhm first, i am very sorry but what kind of language is it you are trying to communicate in here?

Second, you surely didn't miss that most of these countries have one thing in common, did you? Right most them are in the EU and the reason they don't ship the PB 902 there is that they have different prices/ distributors there or for the othere countries blacklisted by their US distributor.
Do not worry, I'm used to having someone tell me that I "almost" is not written in English, do you know how to write in Russian ?.... uhmm I do not know, only Spanish and a little smattering of English ..

The second question I mild irritation:

Availability Back Ordered

and the third is:

IMG file capture...

why permit buy if not send after, example amazon not permit cheking that thing...

When that products came to "public" general, Kindle DX can run youtube videos... err, not, maybe only firmware 3.xx...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	why permit buy if not send example amazon not permit cheking that.JPG
Views:	179
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	60887  

Last edited by KRorschachZ; 11-08-2010 at 02:37 PM.
KRorschachZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #18
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by oggelbe2007 View Post
Everybody likes options...except Apple users, of course.
Apple users are the only customers who will pay for their slavery.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:20 AM   #19
pboss
Evangelist
pboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enoughpboss will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Those elitist pricks have an average IQ 6 points higher than Windows users.
pboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #20
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro
Thanks for all the suggestions and info. Verres, thanks for the link.

He said that this book (googlebooks) is pretty normal for what he wants to read. Could someone try it out and tell me how well it displays?
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 05:39 AM   #21
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi MR. Pockets

I have just checked the book you point and it looks perfect on the Kindle DXG.

As the pages are just 2,94´ x 5,19´ (roughly 7,47 x 13,18 cms) it’s looks also very well in a normal 6´eBooks reader.
Just checked it with a Sony 505 and it’s great… and on pages less clear (not a great scanning sometimes), one just needs to change to landscape view and that’s it.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote