Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #16
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao View Post
I am confused of the pdb format in Calibre. As far as I understand, only PalmDOC and eReader formats use pdb extension, Mobipocket use mobi and prc extensions.

Which format does Calibre refer to when it use the pdb extension? It seemed the documentation is not very clear on this.
There are many ebook formats that can be in a PDB (Wiki: PDB). However, Calibre seems to use PDB to refer to eReader format only.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
There are many ebook formats that can be in a PDB (Wiki: PDB). However, Calibre seems to use PDB to refer to eReader format only.
I don't know about converting from PDB but converting to PDB calibre offers three flavors doc, ereader and ztxt under the PDB output options.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
.pdb, palm ereader, palm tx