Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-23-2006, 11:10 AM   #16
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GreatGonzo
Confused now.

So this

>>REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;
>>SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY

from 5pm yesterday doesn't mean the package is in Kentucky?
And BTW, nobody called me....
Well, iRex still shows it hasn't shipped, but UPS shows it in KY.

" LOUISVILLE, KY, US 07/22/2006 3:00 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY"

I don't know if they clear customs on weekends, but they are in the States. (checking for that brown truck early in the week).
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 11:19 AM   #17
pitcher23
Zealot
pitcher23 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageReader
Well, iRex still shows it hasn't shipped, but UPS shows it in KY.

" LOUISVILLE, KY, US 07/22/2006 3:00 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY;SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY"

I don't know if they clear customs on weekends, but they are in the States. (checking for that brown truck early in the week).
I would go by the UPS info. I am guessing Irex, like many vendors, doesn't update their information fast. I have had purchases opened and already in use and then got an email saying my item shipped from Amazon from time to time.
pitcher23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #18
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
COMMERCE CITY, CO, US 07/23/2006 4:21 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
Scheduled for delivery on 25 July 2006. Typically for me UPS will have set a delivery date, the package will be located at the UPS hub in my town and they will sit on it until the delivery date arrives. Sometimes it looks like they actually did "sit" on it.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the iLiad will make it to my home before I will.

Updated:

Quote:
OAKLAND, CA, US 07/23/2006 8:06 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
So it is now in my hometown.

Last edited by firekat; 07-23-2006 at 11:32 PM.
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:40 AM   #19
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat
Scheduled for delivery on 25 July 2006. Typically for me UPS will have set a delivery date, the package will be located at the UPS hub in my town and they will sit on it until the delivery date arrives. Sometimes it looks like they actually did "sit" on it.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the iLiad will make it to my home before I will.

Updated:

So it is now in my hometown.
Middleberg Heights - delivery today looking likely.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:31 AM   #20
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
It's here, it's here - 10:30 am and it's here, ooooooooooooh, I'm so excited -

am I the first, do I win something?
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 AM   #21
Jdiz
Jdiz began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad en route
Doh!

Arrived at 10:00am but just got it! Guess I'm #2.... No points for second place.

Now to figure out how to use this thing...
Jdiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:25 AM   #22
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
The power button if on the bottom right corner. Push it to the left for about 2 seconds.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #23
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

It's arrived at the house! Home is in Oakland CA, and right now I am in Anchorage, Alaska so it will be a few more days before I get to work with the iLiad. At least I know that it has arrived.
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 06:50 AM   #24
pitcher23
Zealot
pitcher23 began at the beginning.

I received mine yesterday. Not sure what time it arrived since i was at work, but I am irked that UPS allowed a neighbor to sign for it. The neighbor is great and gave it to me when I got home, but for all the UPS guy new, this neighbor coud have hated me and handed my beloved Iliad to it's executioner.
pitcher23 is offline   Reply With Quote