Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #16
Peacheywoo
Peacheywoo began at the beginning.

Device: Cute little Sony
South East or South West?? - Oh - and hello!!!
Peacheywoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:20 AM   #17
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
A really grand read it was, too, Nick ... made all the more fun knowing that it was to be written in a single session and wondering if you'd actually be able to type *The End* before passing out over the keyboard. Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2010, 06:07 AM   #18
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacheywoo View Post
South East or South West?? - Oh - and hello!!!
More south east than west. I have to be vague as the Russian government are still after me because of an unfortunate mix up in a cafe in Prague in '96.
NickSpalding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #19
Peacheywoo
Peacheywoo began at the beginning.

Device: Cute little Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickSpalding View Post
More south east than west. I have to be vague as the Russian government are still after me because of an unfortunate mix up in a cafe in Prague in '96.
You too huh? They must not come to the bottom end of the country much.....
Peacheywoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #20
willijt
Zealot
willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willijt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 2, Nook
Hi Nick and welcome to MR. Wow! That was an eye-catching intro to your intro. Got my attention for sure. The avatar is cool. Grizzly? That's not the word that would spring to my lips if I wanted to characterize it. Looks rather suave to me. Maybe I should search out a brief abstract of your book. In the meanwhile, enjoy your time here. ~jim
willijt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2010, 04:37 AM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
The first forty pages of Nick's book are up for a free download at Smashwords.com, Will. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #22
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote