Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #16
Gremalkin
Gremalkin began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
OK - So when the Golden Allmine instructions say to "Move the Library to the SD Card" - Library actually means all your data (library, documents, pics, downloads, etc.) NOT just your library files that have been added to the Library application??

So, under the Dingo-1.8 build (version my PE shipped with):
Settings -> Device Storage -> Data storage device -> SD Card -> OK
is what I should do or is there a different method to follow to just move the just the files added to my library??

I agree it is quite scary to have that warning come up about not being able to undo AND to see posts about losing access to internal storage, although I understand this isn't quite true with the Golden Allmine update. . . Still trying to figure out exactly what that update does with regards to storage space and may be posting under one of those threads. . .
Gremalkin is offline   Reply With Quote