Notices

Old 06-28-2006, 07:07 AM   #16
masc
Enthusiast
masc began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
...let's hope they're really labrats...:-)
All the behavor in the last month point to that. But I'm not sure if it is good or not.
masc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:00 PM   #17
ath
Addict
ath doesn't litterath doesn't litter

Device: iLiad, Sony PRS-505, Kindle Paperwhite & Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbonheur
Am I the only one who didn't receive an invitation?
For a week or two, I've been trying to get that 'leave your e-mail address and we'll get in touch' form for 'individual customers' on their home page to work -- so far it only reported 'an error has ocurred'.

Today, though, it didn't, so perhaps email addresses are being collected now...

And, no, no invitation for yours truly ... but I prefer not to be listed as a B2B customer.

Last edited by ath; 06-28-2006 at 12:03 PM.
ath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2006, 06:50 PM   #18
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
Wohoo someone realized the change on their shipping date?

After visiting their online shop today you can read there under Shipping: "UPDATE - SHIPPING OF ORDERS WILL BEGIN JULY 3rd"

nice ...
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #19
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I'm obviously too tired... How is that a change?

Before it said stock would not arrive until the 30th. And the email, those of us that ordered received said they would be received the 1st or 2nd week of July...

All seems to be much of a muchness to me.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:29 PM   #20
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
yep...all clear as far as I can see.
They no longer show the "not in stock" or will be in stock on "30th of June" but instead give the shipping date...3rd of July...no complaints there.
They said they were going to start shipping "beginning of July" and since UPS doesn't usually ship on staurdays...of course they could have got the first batch out on the 30th of june, but oh well...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert