Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-12-2023, 01:50 PM   #2746
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
The Exorcist is randomly on sale again for Christmas season for 1.99

Amazon - https://r.bookbub.com/promotion_site...raffic_source=

Kobo - https://r.bookbub.com/promotion_site...raffic_source=
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2023, 05:15 PM   #2747
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
I picked up that one and The Deep when each was on sale.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2023, 05:18 PM   #2748
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Nice! I also have them as well but in case as we all miss sales

I have not read the deep yet but want to read more water horror in 2024
Old 12-12-2023, 05:19 PM   #2749
Paperbackstash
Wizard

I missed this previously

From November 26 to December 26 Brian Keene is offering a list of his books for 99 cents

It's on his website but each links to Amazon or Kobo, etc

https://www.briankeene.com/news/99-cent-sale
Old 12-12-2023, 10:30 PM   #2750
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Nice! I also have them as well but in case as we all miss sales
Oh yeah. I want making a comment about the repost. One of these days, I'll be able to reply "...and I read and recommend it."
Advert
Old 12-13-2023, 06:58 AM   #2751
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Hmmm.....The promo copy said it would scare the pants off me. But I'm not wearing any pants.....
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 09:40 AM   #2752
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I missed this previously

From November 26 to December 26 Brian Keene is offering a list of his books for 99 cents

It's on his website but each links to Amazon or Kobo, etc

https://www.briankeene.com/news/99-cent-sale

WOW! Thank you!

I picked up all that I was missing: That would be 11 titles, to include all his non-fiction.
Old 12-13-2023, 12:26 PM   #2753
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Hmmm.....The promo copy said it would scare the pants off me. But I'm not wearing any pants.....
That promo copy is a pack of lies!
Old 12-13-2023, 04:13 PM   #2754
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
That promo copy is a pack of lies!
I know! And it didn't work on my underwear!

Go figure!!!!!!!
Old 12-13-2023, 04:38 PM   #2755
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar

Quote:
I know! And it didn't work on my underwear!

Go figure!!!!!!!
I wonder what Amazon will say when you answer the "Reason for return?" question?
Old 12-14-2023, 05:59 AM   #2756
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I wonder what Amazon will say when you answer the "Reason for return?" question?
Old 12-15-2023, 11:49 PM   #2757
Paperbackstash
Wizard

Quote:
WOW! Thank you!

I picked up all that I was missing: That would be 11 titles, to include all his non-fiction.
Yes, I randomly ran into this on Twitter, glad I caught in time, especially some of the non-fiction groupings. Glad you found some to grab also.

.....And I am reading the pants and underwear comments, just have no idea what to say on the matter

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 12-15-2023 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:50 AM   #2758
salty-horse
Wizard
salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Sorry, this is YESTERDAY's daily deal, so there's little time left, and only Amazon still has this active (the author's tweet suggests it might have been available elsewhere)
Camp Damascus by Chuck Tingle is $3 on Amazon.com.
Was on my wishlist. Here's a positive video review by Raf Blutaxt.
Quote:
A searing and earnest horror debut about the demons the queer community faces in America, the price of keeping secrets, and finding the courage to burn it all down.

Welcome to Neverton, Montana: home to a God-fearing community with a heart of gold.

Nestled high up in the mountains is Camp Damascus, the self-proclaimed “most effective” gay conversion camp in the country. Here, a life free from sin awaits. But the secret behind that success is anything but holy.

And they’ll scare you straight to hell.
salty-horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 06:35 AM   #2759
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

^^^

BooHoo!

Gone! Gone! Gone!
Old 12-23-2023, 07:36 AM   #2760
salty-horse
Wizard
salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salty-horse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
A Haunting on the Hill by Elizabeth Hand is $7 in the US (Kobo, Amazon) (50% off a new release)
Authorized sequel-of-sorts to The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.
I'll wait for a bigger discount next year.
Quote:
Open the door . . . .

Holly Sherwin has been a struggling playwright for years, but now, after receiving a grant to develop her play Witching Night, she may finally be close to her big break. All she needs is time and space to bring her vision to life. When she stumbles across Hill House on a weekend getaway upstate, she is immediately taken in by the mansion, nearly hidden outside a remote village. It’s enormous, old, and ever-so eerie—the perfect place to develop and rehearse her play.

Despite her own hesitations, Holly’s girlfriend, Nisa, agrees to join Holly in renting the house for a month, and soon a troupe of actors, each with ghosts of their own, arrive. Yet as they settle in, the house’s peculiarities are made known: strange creatures stalk the grounds, disturbing sounds echo throughout the halls, and time itself seems to shift. All too soon, Holly and her friends find themselves at odds not just with one another, but with the house itself. It seems something has been waiting in Hill House all these years, and it no longer intends to walk alone . . .
salty-horse is offline   Reply With Quote