Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2021, 05:48 PM   #226
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:04 AM   #227
harryson
harryson began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Hi David,

Thanks for all you do. I have been asked to unbrick a friend's N647B. Would you please send me the image?
Advert
Old 05-06-2021, 10:50 PM   #228
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:18 AM   #229
limutwit
limutwit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Hi Davidfor, I have had my PMs enabled by an admin. However, I couldnt post in the other thread for some unknown reason.

Could I request the N647 image?

Thank you
Old 05-10-2021, 10:05 AM   #230
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 05-10-2021, 10:38 AM   #231
limutwit
limutwit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thank you!
Old 05-10-2021, 08:33 PM   #232
jakmar
jakmar began at the beginning.

Device: n705
Hi, I'm new, can you help me, my kobo goes black but I can't find the firmware.

the model is N647 wifi.
Thank you so much
Old 05-10-2021, 09:06 PM   #233
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-30-2021, 12:40 PM   #234
Jeepen
Jeepen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hi davidfor I arrived here for the same N647 brick problem, I really appreciate if you could send me the SD Image.

The community forum is awesome thank you in advance!
Old 05-30-2021, 07:45 PM   #235
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:04 PM   #236
Elter
Elter began at the beginning.

Device: n647
Hey, man I have the same problem, could I please get the sd card image?
Old 03-05-2022, 06:03 AM   #237
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:42 PM   #238
toddius
toddius began at the beginning.

Device: kobo ereader wireless N647
Hi there... same problem and would love some help!! The image thing that you send out... do I just copy to SD and then run is from SD on ereader? Copy the files to ereader? I am a complete moron when it comes to this stuff...

I have an ancient 647 device
Old 05-02-2022, 08:00 PM   #239
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddius View Post
Hi there... same problem and would love some help!! The image thing that you send out... do I just copy to SD and then run is from SD on ereader? Copy the files to ereader? I am a complete moron when it comes to this stuff...

I have an ancient 647 device
Which Kobo WiFi do you have, N647, N647B, or N289? The model number should be on the end of the device. You need the correct image to get it working.

And the image gets written to the card. You will need to use an image writing tool to do it. You can look at Memory Upgrade Mod Guide to get an idea of what needs to be done.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:09 PM   #240
toddius
toddius began at the beginning.

Device: kobo ereader wireless N647
I have the WiFi N647
Closed Thread

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi