Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 03:59 AM   #166
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Vicki, this is great news. Huza Huza Huza Three cheers for Thin Blood.
Everyone should grab a copy. Great reading that leaves you wanting more.
Thanks, Bill. The cheer squad job is yours.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:57 AM   #167
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Calling all narcissistic, egocentric, 'plug-minded' writers!

(If that means YOU, then so be it; if not, please disregard this notice.)

CONTRIBUTE!

This thread needs the full contributions of ALL writers who wake up in the morning and think this way: "Hmmm, it's 68 degrees outside. That strikes me as a good reason to plug my book."

Is the sentence above not transparent enough? NEVER FEAR!!!

Here's another way that only 20-30 authors thus far have used. Perhaps this one is best suited to your 'Plug-Happy Style.':

First post: Don't forget to buy my book: "Ten Little Digits: The True Confessions of Bob, A Serial Killer."

Second post: Oh, yes. I almost forgot: The coupon code is 'badmemory.' Buy my book: "Ten Little Digits: The True Confessions of Bob, A Serial Killer."

Third post: Someone told me there's a positive review over in Bosnia. Could someone email me a copy of that review? It would be for my book titled, "Ten Little Digits: The True Confessions of Bob, A Serial Killer."

Fourth post: I forgot to put my email address in my last post. It's "Rabbit Do Press@KillerInstinct." Remember: My book, "Ten Little Digits: The True Confessions of Bob, A Serial Killer," goes off sale in 8 months. Grab your copy now, or Bob might have 11 digits on hand! Hahahahaha! Get it?

Don
(Moderator)

And Remember: HAVE FUN!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #168
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
Give me a little bump!
davidhburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #169
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhburton View Post
Give me a little bump!
Is negative psychology a shameful enough promotion style for this thread?

In that case ... don't you dare buy my book!

... or (heaven forbid!), attempt to read it.

I won't even tell you what it's called, where to find it, who I am or how to get it for free.

So there!
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #170
davidhburton
Addict
davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!davidhburton rocks like Gibraltar!

Vicki, you're #4 in the bestsellers over at Smashwords...I'm at #17...I plan on following you...closely. (I won't be so brazen to say i will catch you up though!)
Old 03-20-2010, 10:56 AM   #171
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
There really is just today left on the ninety-nine cent special on Boomerang over at Smashwords.

HK56J is the coupon code.

Alan

PS. I'm still waiting on the translation of what I understand is a wonderful review by one of my devoted readers in Finland. I'll post it as soon as possible, because I'm sure everyone here is just as anxious as I to know what it says.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #172
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASparrow View Post
Is negative psychology a shameful enough promotion style for this thread?

In that case ... don't you dare buy my book!

... or (heaven forbid!), attempt to read it.

I won't even tell you what it's called, where to find it, who I am or how to get it for free.

So there!

It worked! It worked!

Please, please tell me the name of your book!

Don
Old 03-20-2010, 11:14 AM   #173
davison
Working On It
davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.davison writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Hey gang, haven't been around for a few days but am relieved to note the stream of disgraceful self plugging continues unabated. Makes me proud to be a writer...
davison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #174
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Boomerang LTD Enterprises will be instituting a By Appointment Only policy regarding purchases of this fine and splendid example of the art of fiction. All persons interested in applying for ownership status may submit an application. One per household, please. Decisions of the Boomerang Family of Fine Reading Experiences Committee will be final. For the most part. It all depends.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:36 AM   #175
davidhburton
Addict

Bring Up My Post!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #176
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Sorry, but I want them to read my post, instead.

Don
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #177
davidhburton
Addict

LOL! I was trying to find a clever way to pull it off...no coffee yet this morning. I have failed miserably. I hang my head in shame.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #178
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Plug-tastic!

Click here for review of The Second Coming by David H. Burton

Read & tell your friends. Leave feedback and constructive criticisms. Leave book suggestions. Leave money, if the spirit moves you!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #179
trbraxton
T.R. Braxton
trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.trbraxton can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

I will gladly plug my novel Dirty Hands, as well as my humorous blog and freakin' awesome website here. Here is my book blurb:

Terrell Hawkins, his closest cousin, and his best friend set out to have a good time on a Saturday night. Alcohol, marijuana, and immodest girls who like to partake in both are part of that pursuit. They all expect to be hung over the next day, but they do not expect the tragic accident that will unravel their lives that very night. Nor do they expect their horrible response to embroil them in a struggle to avoid the authorities while growing increasingly distrusting of each other. Terrell and the others quickly learn that dirty hands can lead to desperate acts and that the worst of circumstances can cause even the best of friends to become enemies.

Interested readers can download 50% of the book at Smashwords (the entire ebook is only $2): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6119
There are also two free short stories linked to my Smashwords book page.

Here are the links for buying the paperback book, my ridiculously cool website, and my spectacularly curious blog:

http://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Hands-T-...dp/0984124403/
http://thecuriousmindoftrbraxton.blogspot.com/
http://thecuriousmindoftrbraxton.blogspot.com/

trbraxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #180
davidhburton
Addict

Thanks Archelle for your very kind words and wonderful review!! This truly made my weekend!!

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo