Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #151
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Just a reminder to check Amazon for Whispersync pairs for deals by other stores. For example, the "Stonewall Brigade" book above is $2 cheaper and you get both the ebook and audiobook.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:15 PM   #152
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Just a reminder to check Amazon for Whispersync pairs for deals by other stores. For example, the "Stonewall Brigade" book above is $2 cheaper and you get both the ebook and audiobook.
I know that you've got a lot on your plate already, but would you mind locating all of these deals and posting them in the O.P. for us?
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #153
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
I know that you've got a lot on your plate already, but would you mind locating all of these deals and posting them in the O.P. for us?
I'm pretty sure there's not enough string left on TM to wrap around that task. We've stretched him pretty far already; he may come unraveled.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:27 PM   #154
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
...good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
I'm pretty sure there's not enough string left on TM to wrap around that task. We've stretched him pretty far already; he may come unraveled.
I have infinite ravels
Old 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM   #155
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 18 Jan

Note: a dramatized version of this book just started on BBC Radio 4 (10 episodes, 15 min each). See this post for details.
Advert
Old 01-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #156
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
!@#$%^&*, me too.

EDIT: Got the book removed from my library and a refund issued. What a PITA.
There's a glitch with the book. According to the Audible rep I talked to any Audible Customer with one credit can buy the book for free from the book's page. They are trial testing offering free shorts to their Members but not the general public.
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 09:09 PM   #157
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
There's a glitch with the book. According to the Audible rep I talked to any Audible Customer with one credit can buy the book for free from the book's page. They are trial testing offering free shorts to their Members but not the general public.
Does that mean they were willing to manually add the book to your account? If so I've got a phone call to make.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #158
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Ah, that explains why I can't see it. Thanks for the follow-up.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:46 PM   #159
Red Falcon
Addict
Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Falcon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Does that mean they were willing to manually add the book to your account? If so I've got a phone call to make.

That's how I did it.

One additional note according to my sister most of the stories are set in between the main books and have some bearing on the next book in the series.
Red Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 10:04 PM   #160
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
I don't recall having seen it posted but the last novella in the Saint Mary's Chronicles by Jodi Taylor, My Name is Markham, is free at audible.

This is a series I enjoy a lot and can only encourage people to read that author.
Quote:
Thanks - added to OP and to Free Audible Titles
Old 01-17-2017, 10:40 PM   #161
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
There's a glitch with the book. According to the Audible rep I talked to any Audible Customer with one credit can buy the book for free from the book's page.
Which is exactly what I did and was charged for the book after the fact. Did they say if/when the glitch would be fixed and if there'd be a way to tell?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:08 PM   #162
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
I have a "paid" membership (thank you to mobileread members) currently but no available credit and I got the book for free.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:12 PM   #163
skinmaan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Which is exactly what I did and was charged for the book after the fact. Did they say if/when the glitch would be fixed and if there'd be a way to tell?
I can now tell you from personal experience that not all of the Audible reps know about either the offer or the glitch. I had to pitch a fit before they added the title to my library (I think just to get rid of me). They specifically told me this was a one-time thing since I was given the wrong information. So, if you try this route good luck, it may be YMMV.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #164
nancy-mo
Enthusiast
nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nancy-mo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
A Man Called Ove -- Free

Princess Cruise Line has a web page offering a free copy of the audiobook A Man Called Ove through Audible at the bottom of the page:
https://em.princess.com/pub/sf/Respo...X-JLaMRuz1nZyw

I hope this works for you.

Last edited by nancy-mo; 01-17-2017 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Adding location on page
nancy-mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:32 PM   #165
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
So, if you try this route good luck, it may be YMMV.
It was a pain in the butt just getting them to refund the charge, I don't care enough about this short book to deal with CS on it any more.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote