Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 07-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
seanmac
seanmac began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten E
Problem with form logins and wiki

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I have just discovered the wonderful world of sunrise and it is the business. Everything was going super until I ran into this hitch. I use a pbwiki to host some work stuff and I thought it would be a great idea to use sunrise and put it on my PDA. It worked great initially but I then realised my wiki settings were set wrong. Instead of my wiki being private (i.e. password protected to read and access it) it was public (anyone can see the content). I obviously changed it back to private and went about setting up a form in sunrise to sort out my login. Thought this would work a treat but it doesn't. It looks like the login form does its job but for some reason the sunrise robot only downloads 1 page from the site (the url in properties). It does not follow the links in the homepage to download them.. I have set up an experimental wiki to demonstrate the problem. Anyone can access it - the passoword is on the loggin page. Below is a screenshot of sunrise after I have run an update of the sunrise doument that captures the above wiki. The first update report is (36k) is when the wiki setting is set to private. You can see it only updates the url specified in the document. The second update (452K) is when the wiki is set to public and you can see that the links are followed now.

Has anyone come across this before or could someone sugggest a solution. Unfortunately this is a snagg I need to get over or else I'm scupperred.
Thanks,

Seanmac