Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-10-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
guest user
guest user began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
college biology/chemistry content?????

Anyone know of any good college general chemistry or biology readings/textbooks/study guides in good format for the Sony Reader?

Also, i recently downloaded my textbook in PDF but that is a complete disaster and a half so im looking more for something in the correct format for the reader. I have already purchased chemistry and genetics demystified from the book store but would like more indepth stuff for biology to study for the mcat. Thanks

***Sorry I think i might have placed this in the wrong forum, reader content is where i though i was putting it- sorry

Last edited by guest user; 03-10-2007 at 07:55 PM.
guest user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Try Wikibooks: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikiboo...ence_bookshelf
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote