Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Autres liseuses

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
Selador
Selador began at the beginning.

Device: None
Question Le Jetbook en Europe

Bonsoir à tous,

Après avoir parcouru un peu les différents lecteurs d'ebooks disponibles sur le marché, mon dévolu s'est enfin porté sur le Jetbook et son prix alléchant... Du moins aux US.

J'ai lu ici qu'on le vendait aux alentours de 200$ chez Fry's et Newsegg, seulement voilà, ils ne l'envoient pas en dehors des USA. Ils le font bien chez BB&B, où il est vendu 245$, mais avec des frais de port d'une soixantaine de dollars en plus... Chez Amazon, ils le vendent malheureusement encore à 300$, avec des frais de port à 7$, peut-être la meilleure offre actuelle vu les prix en Europe (± 350€ !).

De là ma question : auriez-vous connaissance d'un site où il serait possible de se le faire livrer en Europe à prix moins élevé ? J'ai peu d'espoir mais... qui sait.
Selador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:36 AM   #2
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
(I can read French - but can't write!)

You could try www.ebay.com in the US and see if someone is selling....
It is really too bad about the price difference between the US and Europe on the jetBook in particular --- losing alot of sales!!! (listen up, Ectaco!)
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
Selador
Selador began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thanks for your answer, I actually didn't think of that...

I've looked on eBay Belgium, and it seems like they are selling them at approx. €150 (±$220) with shipping included, which is quite a good price I believe. I'm getting one of those for sure !
Selador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
That is a good price (c'est un bon prix). Now I'm trying to dredge up my long-lost French! ;-) The scary part is that I actually completed a B.A. in French! But that was 30 years ago...and your English is perfect, so why bother?

Back to the topic at hand:
There are many people on MR who can help with any use or format questions you might have with the jetBook - although it is so easy to use you probably won't have any!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote