Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-19-2024, 05:26 AM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Book successfully uploaded to Kobo, but Calibre reports it as not on device?

I have a couple of books which I have uploaded to my Kobo successfully. However, when I plug the Kobo in to my computer, Calibre reports all books as being on the device except for these two.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be? And more generally, how does Calibre (or the Kobo) recognise books? By title? author? what?
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote