Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-04-2023, 02:58 AM   #1
emmanuelkatto
emmanuelkatto began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile Hello post from Africa: Emmanuel Katto

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself to this wonderful community. My name is Emmanuel Katto, and I am an African Minerals and Mining Expert hailing from the beautiful country of Uganda. With my extensive knowledge and expertise in the field, I am delighted to join this community today, eager to connect with like-minded individuals and share valuable insights.

When I'm not immersed in the world of minerals and mining, I am an avid traveler, always seeking new adventures and exploring the wonders that this world has to offer. Whether it's trekking through breathtaking landscapes or engaging in thrilling adventure sports, I find solace and inspiration in these experiences.

Moreover, one of my greatest passions lies in discovering new cuisines. I believe that food is not only a way to satiate our hunger, but also a gateway to understanding different cultures and traditions. Trying out unique dishes from various corners of the globe provides me with an opportunity to broaden my palate and connect with people at a deeper level.

In addition, technology captures my curiosity. The ever-advancing world of technology fascinates me, and I firmly believe that it holds the power to transform and improve lives. I am passionate about staying updated with the latest innovations and emerging trends in the tech industry. Collaborating with others to brainstorm ideas that leverage technology to enhance our societies and make the world a better place to live is something I aspire to do.

I am thrilled to be a part of this community, and I look forward to engaging in meaningful conversations, exchanging ideas, and contributing to the collective knowledge and growth that this platform offers. Together, let's envision and build a brighter future, leveraging our expertise, passion, and innovation.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I eagerly await the exciting journey that lies ahead.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Katto
emmanuelkatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 02:14 AM   #2
emmanuelkatto

Smile Hi From Emmanuel Katto Uganda

Hi Everyone,

I am Emmanuel Katto, born in Uganda. Now living in London. I recently started writing. That's why I joined this community to get ideas. Can't wait to learn a lot more here!

Thanks!
Old 04-24-2024, 04:19 AM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 06:51 AM   #4
emmanuelkatto

Thank you @Sirtel
Old 04-29-2024, 06:23 AM   #5
oliviacox
oliviacox began at the beginning.

Device: none
Welcome to the community Emmanuel Katto

@emmanuelkattoug
oliviacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 03:21 AM   #6
emmanuelkatto

Thank you Olivia

@oliviacox
Old 06-21-2024, 05:19 AM   #7
emmanuelkatto

Emmanuel Katto Uganda Short Introduction

Hello everyone, Let me introduce myself Emmanuel Katto from Uganda, and I'm new here. Outside of work, I enjoy reading, traveling, exploring adventure sports, and sampling new cuisines. Technology fascinates me, and I'm eager to exchange ideas on improving our world. Looking forward to connecting with all of you!

Regards
Emmanuel Katto Uganda
Old 06-21-2024, 07:16 AM   #8
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello, but you already created an account back in April. Why did you create a new one? Using more than one account is very much frowned upon here.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:13 AM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Moderator Notice
I have merged Emmanuel Katto's accounts and introduction posts and reset their password and sent an email. Just in case they are genuine.

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-21-2024 at 09:16 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote