Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-18-2024, 11:41 AM   #1
Animage
Animage began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Basic 11, Paperwhite 11, Oasis 3
Decided to stop lurking around

Hi all.

Longtime kindle user, finally getting around to just seeing what is going on in the e-ink world on top of that.

Originally found the site after I discovered you could play with fonts. Still on the ultimate search for the perfect font for me, but this forum helped me find some great ones.

Someday i'll branch out of the kindle only world - Maybe.
Animage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 12:23 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

I too was a Kindle user for 8 years, before exploring other options. Now I no longer even use a Kindle (sold my last one - Oasis 3 - more than a year ago).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote