Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-23-2023, 07:54 AM   #1
Szybet
Connoisseur
Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo nia
Wink KDE Marble maps ported to kobo

I was able to flush opengl out of marble maps and run them natively. Here is a demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_nB-NEw3c
Works suprisingly well, I didnt't even adjusted performance settings
Szybet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 02:45 AM   #2
Szybet
Connoisseur
Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.Szybet can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo nia
It takes arround 100Mb of ram, increasing to 150 sometimes
I wonder if the android version uses qml or not, it would be better than this one
Szybet is offline   Reply With Quote