Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-11-2022, 04:18 PM   #1
Jahlon
Jahlon began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Moon+ backup and reading position sync location on Google drive?

Does anyone know where in Google drive Moon+ stores backups and sync data? I used to use Dropbox, but had to switch because there is a limit on the devices that can be connected to it. In Dropbox it allowed me to select a folder so I knew where everything was, but that's not the case for Google Drive...
Jahlon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 01:06 PM   #2
gandoe
Enthusiast
gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.gandoe can eat soup with a fork.

Device: none
In my GDrive, Moon stores its backup and sync data under
Apps / Books / Moon+

It's been a while since I originally set it up (2 or 3 yrs) so I not sure if that was a user selection, or just the default.
gandoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 07:29 PM   #3
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I sync to my NextCloud server via WebDAV.

Moon stores stuff in:

/Apps/Books/.Moon+/Cache

EPUB's result in Moon+ storing two files, one ends in .po and the other ends in .an

PDF's result in Moon+ storing one file, that ends in .po
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote