Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-26-2022, 04:32 PM   #1
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
Question Note App Exports have Bad Quality?

Hey, so i just tried to export a doodle i did on my nova air, and saw that the exports look different than my original doodle on the device. i tried exporting it as png, vector pdf, bitmap pdf.. but nothing exported it "correct".

it always looks like it is missing details or something. does anyone know if this is a bug or how i can fix this?

here is a example of it:

https://i.imgur.com/Nmx9Q4I.png

left is a picture taken from the screen of my nova air, right the image exported as vector pdf.

i wanted to use my nova air especially for drawings like on a graphic tablet, but if i can't export it exactly like i paint it.. it sucks a bit
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 03:27 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Have you tried taking a screenshot of your picture?

Far from ideal, of course, but I wonder if that might give you a more accurate image until the problem is resolved.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 04:19 PM   #3
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Have you tried taking a screenshot of your picture?

Far from ideal, of course, but I wonder if that might give you a more accurate image until the problem is resolved.

i didn't, since in a screenshot that shows the complete image the details wouldn't visible anymore. i painted a lot of details in a zoomed-in state, so you can only see them if you zoom in. but if i make a screenshot that shows the whole image, that details aren't visible.

thats why i wanted to export it so i can edit it further on my desktop.

greetings
Old 11-27-2022, 05:57 PM   #4
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Which brush did you use? Only Pencil?
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:55 PM   #5
Kusuri
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
Which brush did you use? Only Pencil?
the first from left ("pen"), thickness of 6.. so relative thin.
Old 11-27-2022, 11:57 PM   #6
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
I vaguely remember this issue being described by someone who reviewed Onyx Boox Air (Note, maybe?) by Voja, if I am not mistaken (“My Deep Guide” channel - on Youtube)
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
export, note, quality