Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-26-2017, 07:35 PM   #2626
Ruskie_it
Addict
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle 4 NT, Cybook Odissey
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivar View Post
Hi there,

i cannot make the screen saver work in 5.8.10. PW2. First i thought that my jailbreak has broken, but in KUAL helper+ prevent screen saver is working. Any ideas how to test it more?
You have to reapply the jb

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #2627
knc1
Analog Forever!
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivar View Post
Hi there,

i cannot make the screen saver work in 5.8.10. PW2. First i thought that my jailbreak has broken, but in KUAL helper+ prevent screen saver is working. Any ideas how to test it more?
Maybe use the test package attached to the jail break thread?
Duh....

I thought owners of e-book readers would be able to read.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:48 PM   #2628
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Maybe use the test package attached to the jail break thread?
Duh....

I thought owners of e-book readers would be able to read.
Aerosmith.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:34 AM   #2629
hivar
hivar began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskie_it View Post
You have to reapply the jb

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok i tested it with dummy and my jb seems ok.

edit: I finally get it to work. (reinstaled python) but now I cannot get Cover mode to work.

Last edited by hivar; 12-01-2017 at 12:06 PM.
hivar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:21 AM   #2630
caranajyu
caranajyu began at the beginning.

Device: kindle basic 2 white KT3
screensaver hack not working

I HAD MY KINDLE BASIC 2(WHITE) KT3 JAIL BROKEN.
HOT FIXED ALSO
BUT NOT ABLE TO UPDATE MY DEVICE AFTER PUTTING THOSE FILES IN ROOT

HELP ME OUT GUYS!!!
caranajyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #2631
knc1
Analog Forever!
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Please do not shout.

"THOSE FILES" ? What files?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle touch hacks, paperwhite, python, screensavers, touch