Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-19-2017, 02:54 AM   #1
BEBER2410
BEBER2410 began at the beginning.

Device: Android Moon+ Reader Pro
web server problem ...

Hello,

I turned to v3 and I've some problem with the web server.
when I browse into catégories (autors, séries ...) There is a new window with the letters A to Z. When I click a letter there is a error window like attached img so I can't browse by catégories.
At home of web browser there is also 2 biblio as I've got only one ...
Any help or suggestion ?

I'm running calibre on linux mint 18.1 x64 cinnamon.
(I tryed to copy the calibre folder to another place and rebuild the data base but it's the same)
Thanks
Beber
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture du 2017-06-19 08-37-33.png
Views:	168
Size:	354.4 KB
ID:	157391  
BEBER2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:38 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That looks like it is caused by an error in the French translation. If you change your calibre interface language to English does it work?
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:49 AM   #3
BEBER2410

Thanks for your help.
After changing language to English UK, the same appears
Old 06-19-2017, 03:51 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In that case open a bug report and attach the metadata.db file from your calibre library and I will take a look.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:55 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Actually never mind, it is an error in the french translation, will be fixed in the next release. You need to hit refresh in the browser after changing the interface language.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:33 AM   #6
BEBER2410

Thank you for your support
just install v3.1 last version, and the problem persist.
I search for a solution such it seams that I'm the only one having this problem.
The problem appears on my android smatphone, android tablet, and linux mint PC. I'm using for all devices Mozilla Firefox browser.
So I thaught it would be a Firefox issue. So I installed Chrome web browser, and the problem doesn't appear.
So my conclusion is : This problem seams to be a Firefox compatibility issue.
Regards,
Old 06-24-2017, 04:46 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

You probably just need to hit refresh in the browser (because the calibre web app is cached for offline use in the browser, updating calibre is not enough).
Old 06-24-2017, 04:51 AM   #8
BEBER2410

Ok so, I refreshed in the browser but doesn't work.
So I go to advanced and delete manually the cach.
And I worked !!
So my problem is solved .. Computing is not so easy !
Thanks a lot for your support, and for Calibre, the best application in the world !
Regards,