Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #31
elborak
Enthusiast
elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elborak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmsitsee View Post
my whole studying and life depends on it
Old 03-01-2016, 05:46 PM   #32
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Moderator Notice

Two belligerent posts have been deleted and the poster suspended for chronic rudeness. (Thanks, Dr. Drib!)

I guess I will leave that last post up there -- it isn't nearly as offensive and I cannot strongly justify deleting it.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:14 PM   #33
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmsitsee View Post
i need these downgrade why cant u understand my whole studying and life depends on it.
i just convorted a djvu file and the out put was 699 mb . how on earth kindle could read such a massive siz?????
Does that mean you are hiring?
If you are, PM me about it, and I will quote you my for-hire rates.

The support provided on this forum is that offered by volunteers.
Normally, they are not interested in producing on demand.

Now if your willing to put your money towards solving your problems, by hiring someone, then by all means say so.

Last edited by knc1; 03-01-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:54 PM   #34
Clench
Clench began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Thanks for your work, knc1, I can't wait to see the results. Got my first Kindle with the intention to immediately jailbreak it and Amazon updated it behind my back (should have studied and prepared myself some more). Now I mostly want to jailbreak it as a way of protest...
Old 03-01-2016, 07:07 PM   #35
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Thank you.

I am glad to read that people do realize this is an "available time" hobby for everyone here.
Old 03-01-2016, 07:12 PM   #36
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Thank you.

I am glad to read that people do realize this is an "available time" hobby for everyone here.
I can't imagine how anyone could think otherwise and I, for one, am very grateful for all the time spent and work done by those who are so helpful to the rest of us.
Old 03-01-2016, 11:29 PM   #37
fexofenadine
Senior Turbonerd
fexofenadine began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Touch
Hi guys, long time listener, first time caller...

I have a Voyage without the serial modification but am willing to try the downgrade binary if it's of any value to you (it certainly would be to me)
Old 03-02-2016, 06:37 AM   #38
el_topo50
Connoisseur
el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (5.7.2.1. JB)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Thank you.

A LOT of people understand that you (like other users here and there) have your own life!
And we thank you (and others like you) because you take our devices to the next level!!! Truly e-heroes, or at least, e-gurus! hahaha
Really thank you for your hard and awesome work!
Old 03-05-2016, 05:39 AM   #39
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
@knc1

Count me as a subscriber (software only).
against amazon, for your help
Old 03-06-2016, 08:05 AM   #40
sevy29
sevy29 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 7
Thanks for your work knc1
Old 03-07-2016, 12:45 PM   #41
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I am also thankful to you for your assistance to me when I have encountered problems. I am also looking forward to your success in this attempt. I am keeping my KT2 in airplane mode and sideloading my books despite having used the jb as I want to be sure to be able to fall back even in a worst case scenario. Given my lack of precision skills there is no way I would attempt a serial approach to this problem.

Dave
Old 03-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #42
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkoloft View Post
why this guy has nt answered to your reply yet . its really weird maybe he is dead or you might have suspended him . dont u think this isnt fair to block someone before letting him speak .
I'm pretty sure that when your account gets suspended it doesn't mean you should go make another user account and continue posting...
Old 03-10-2016, 04:14 PM   #43
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The obnoxious boor has left the building. Permanently.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:38 AM   #44
LNQ
LNQ began at the beginning.

Device: PW2 - 90D7
Question

Anything I can do to help?
Got my PW2 (3G+Wifi, European) updated to 5.7.2.1
No Jailbreak or anything installed, but I'm running Linux (advanced user) and am willing to help. If I can do anything, I'll be glad to do it!
Old 03-12-2016, 04:27 AM   #45
Murphy2712
Murphy2712 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.dibsuc@dlemai View Post
thank you. you are a true hero .please work this gentleman and help him to work and downgrade .my wifi was on and my pw3 was updated automatically
Does you whole studying and life depends on it?
If so you'd probably want to serial jailbreak your device like a true man, it works 100%:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=267541
Closed Thread