Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-26-2015, 08:08 PM   #1
WarJar
WarJar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc 10
Lightbulb Important Kobo Arc 10 Question (MicroUSB to USB)

I have the opportunity to get the Kobo Arc 10 for cheap, but I see it's only 16gbs which isn't a lot considering I read a lot of manga. Since it's not expandable by normal means, I'm wondering if I plug a microUSB to USB3.0 adapter into the microUSB port, and then insert a jump drive, will the reader be able to pull recognize the USB as an external, and pull books, songs, etc. off the drive?

Thanks for your help,

WarJar
WarJar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 08:39 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moved to Kobo Tablet sub forum. - mod
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:49 AM   #3
ipse
Connoisseur
ipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura, Arc 10HD
Try searching for "kobo arc 10 otg".... Not sure but it should work - nowadays there are even dual connector sticks.
ipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 02:19 PM   #4
nmss
nmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy bluenmss can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Arc, Kindle Paperwhite
Yes, an otg adapter will let you connect a USB drive. My mom has the 10 and I tried with a 2.0 drive.
nmss is offline   Reply With Quote