New firmware version in onyx-international forums. 1.7.3

M96: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...ibrTko0I-n9c4Q

M96C: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...3HNjl_RE8MjB3A

T68: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...mT36XHnMwpp5Aw

Upgrades:

Neo Rearder part:

1. handwriting loss problem repair;
2. The handwritten menu misadjusted fix the problem;
3. Smooth fixes handwriting, handwritten menu to exit automatically refresh, reduce aliasing;
4. pdf increase TTS support;
5. epub documents, choice of words is shifted forward problems;
6. The handwritten menu has hidden features;
7. Select the function marked increase handwritten menu;
8. annotation export, uncheck the Export handwriting, will generate an export file pdf fixes;
9. After the export highlighted content on the computer to view, highlight the position offset about issues that are fixed;
10. Export txt document annotation, the annotation content issues are not sorted according to the natural ordering page;
11. Highlight underline annotation option, default underline, may be provided - screen - marked way switch to highlight;
12. reduce two-finger screen zoom back full brush;

System components:

13. Disconnect Bluetooth connection can not be normal, reboot fixes (except C67 series);
14. APP increased to SD card option is installed, choose the third-party applications installed on the user's own storage available partitions;
15. The folder can not cut and paste between the built-in storage problems and external card repair;
16 press the cover tune not "open" bug fixes;
17. onyxscribbler add custom file name, the export function, the default path is stored in the root directory comes "Exporting notes" folder;
18. A2 drag incomplete brush resolved problems, solutions before the problems refresh drag A2;
19. Dangdang Bookstore error exit fixes;
kreti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:10 PM   #663
blackboots
blackboots began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx m96
How do I download without registration?
blackboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 02:23 PM   #664
inmee
Banned
inmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: T68 Boox
T68: http://tempsend.com/F01E5E602B
inmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:01 PM   #665
blackboots

Any chance for an m96 link?
Old 08-05-2015, 03:21 AM   #666
kreti
Connoisseur
kreti doesn't litterkreti doesn't litter

Device: energy system 1060 / Avant XL / Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboots View Post
How do I download without registration?
You can paste the link in jdownloader.
kreti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:24 AM   #667
blackboots

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreti View Post
You can paste the link in jdownloader.
Thanks!
It looks like a really useful software (:
Old 08-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #668
inmee
Banned
inmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blueinmee can differentiate black from dark navy blue

M96: http://tempsend.com/567BCB5778

M96 Plus:
Old 08-05-2015, 08:40 AM   #669
inmee
Banned

M96 plus: http://tempsend.com/666BEB6443

links valid for 30-day
Old 08-05-2015, 11:17 PM   #670
talizh
Enthusiast
talizh has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: none
Has anyone tried this new firmware on Booxtor's version of the T68? Does it work?
talizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:12 AM   #671
blackboots

Finally I can work on my m96 with an up-to-date version. But now I encounter a new bug; Each time I exit neoReader with the back-button, the scribble marks get almost invisible. I can get them visible again by adding a new scribble mark and exit by tapping the home button.
I guess every update will have at least one weird and annoying bug; hopefully something tolerable.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:10 AM   #672
johh
johh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I86HD ML Plus , T68
Coud you also upload i86 PLUS version ? Thanks in advance.
johh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:14 AM   #673
JanvdB
JanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: M96
Using headset/microphone and connection to GPS

The Dutch seller of Onyx M96 gave me very good answers to my answers, but for a couple extraordinary ones he sended me to this forum. So hello to you all. I am Jan and looking for an ereader on which I read larger PDF files and takes notes on those. I think I found that in the M96, but also heard about news on ONYX working on a 13.3 inch model, which I would find very interesting.

Here I would like to ask two questions about using the device on a biking trip:
-Firstly, can you connect this anyway to a Garmin GPS with an extra microSD that does not support Bluetooth and normally connects to the computer by a mini-B-to-USB-cable. The Dutch seller told me that the M96 cannot 'host' a device like a mouse or GPS, but it could be that some people are experimenting with it. If so, please respond.
-Secondly, where the M92 had a microphone the M96 does not. But I could connect a headset. Does that mean I can also use the microphone on the headset for using Skype? Or does it mean that you can only use the headphone?
JanvdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 11:39 AM   #674
inmee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johh View Post
Coud you also upload i86 PLUS version ? Thanks in advance.
i86ML Plus (frontlight version): http://tempsend.com/85C48302E8

2015-08-03_14-58_1.7.3_rc1_a17dee9
Old 08-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #675
JanvdB
JanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animalsJanvdB is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: M96
Capacity Battery in mah

Another question: how large is the battery in mAh? If I want to use it with a powerbank, is a 9000 or 16000 mAh enough, or should I get one that is made for laptops?
JanvdB is offline   Reply With Quote