Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-25-2015, 04:31 AM   #1
megantayte
megantayte began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up YA paranormal romance with soul (free/99p/c)

Hi everyone.

I recently published the first two books in my YA paranormal romance series, the Ceruleans, to Kindle. The first book, Death Wish, is free today (otherwise 99p/99c).

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Wish-Cer...sh+megan+tayte.

If you'd like to know more about the books, you can visit www.megantayte.com.

Many thanks,

Megan
megantayte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free amazon book, free e-book, free ebook for kindle

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fighting For Her Soul, Paranormal Romance, Free SUN 6/17 - THU 6/21/17/12 karinacole Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers 0 06-17-2012 10:13 AM
Free paranormal romance (All Romance Ebooks/Smashwords) A Dark Kiss of Rapture Susan Crealock Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) 3 10-09-2011 07:09 PM
Free gay paranormal romance novella from All Romance Ebooks - Moon Over Montana Susan Crealock Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) 0 09-22-2011 03:15 AM
Free paranormal romance (All Romance Ebooks/Smashwords) - Fresh Blood Susan Crealock Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) 2 06-13-2011 08:07 PM
Free romance novel from All Romance Ebooks - Save My Soul Susan Crealock Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) 0 03-25-2011 06:41 PM