Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-29-2010, 02:56 AM   #16
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Mary Balogh fans...her new book, the last of the Huxtables series "A Secret Affair" is available at Fictionwise with a 100% micropay rebate! I just started buying from fictionwise, so I don't have experience - but it sounds like a good deal. The ebook price is way high ($20) but I suppose the rebate makes it palatable.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #17
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kindle
Looking for contemporary women's fiction? Try The Merry-Go-Round! A fun, light beach-read available in 10 different formats here:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9466

Great reviews can be read here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002ZNJL78

This book is available in Amazon's Kindle Store, at B&N's eBook Store and at Border's eBook Store.

~Donna~
DonnaFaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #18
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur
DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.DonnaFaz calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

My book was reviewed on a blog. I'm pretty sure the blogger updates daily, so I'm posting this now. I want everyone (as in THE WHOLE WORLD) to see it!

http://mmcdonald64.blogspot.com/

~Donna~
Old 06-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #19
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Great review, Donna. Congratulations!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #20
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur

Thank you, Imogen.

For some reason, my Kindle sales have tripled since June 1. Thank you to everyone who has purchased my book. I'm deeply grateful. I have two new 5-star reviews...nine 5-star reviews now. I'm really pleased.

~Donna~
Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Sounds good - I just bought it. So pleased that it is available for European readers - can't wait to read it!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #22
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Sounds good - I just bought it. So pleased that it is available for European readers - can't wait to read it!
rgeorg, I think it's marvelous that my work is available to people all over the world! Woo-hoo! I do hope you enjoy it.

~Donna~
Old 06-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #23
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur

This 5-star review was just posted on Amazon about The Merry-Go-Round:

"It's been awhile since I read a Romance Novel so it was fun to sit down to Donna Fasano's The Merry Go Round. Her heroine is a modern woman, a lawyer, who it totally relateable even down to the way society has taught our generation of women to think. I chuckled at the flashback that Lauren has of her college years sitting around a pool with her friends, with Lauren being the only one ogling the carpenter working on the house while they sunbathe. Lauren's friends are dreaming of men in three-piece suits driving BMW's leaving only Lauren to appreciate a man who can actually fix things. Considering today's climate, I don't think young women will be looking at bankers in quite the same way these days.

Anyway, back the novel, it's a romance novel so you have a man and woman at odds with each other, or in this case, a woman more in conflict with herself then she is with her drop-dead sexy soon-to-be ex-husband. And what a man Greg Flynn is! As far as I am concerned, this man is perfect. He's gallant, noble, tall-dark-and-handsome and as a bonus, knows how to wear a tool belt.

What's really important in a romance novel are the scenes that lead up to the bedroom, and Fasano does a marvelous job of creating sexual tension. This novel is a long slow burn that never lets up until the end. The characters are fully created and with the main character growing throughout the novel. Or growing up if you will.

This is exactly the kind of book I want to be reading on a plane ride or on a beach. It's as relaxing and pleasureable as sitting with friends enjoying a bucket of margaritas. Sure you could be reading War & Peace, but sometimes you just need a book that doesn't tell you about how terrible the world is, a book where love conquers all, that assures you that there are plenty of romantic men out there just waiting to be found."

Needless to say, I'm very pleased!

~Donna~
Old 06-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #24
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur

I received another great review yesterday:

"I really enjoyed Donna's book The Merry Go Round. It presented a whole new side to falling in love. It makes us remember that love and marriage aren't always the easiest things to keep together. Sometimes it takes a lot of effort and understanding of each other.
I enjoyed the glances into a lawyer's life and the cases that are interspersed throughout the story and I also liked learning a little about merry-go-rounds.
Overall a very likeable book! "
Old 07-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #25
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur

Want to win Amazon gift cards? (Yes, you read that right. I said 'cards'...with an 's'!) Enter to win one of many gift cards being given away in the Indie-Author Reader Appreciation Contest that will be going on during the whole month of July!

Read details here: http://donnafaz.pnn.com/15963-the-front-page
Or here: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show...na_Fasano/blog

Happy reading,
~Donna~
Old 03-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #26
DonnaFaz
Connoisseur

I've reduced the price of my book, The Merry-Go-Round, to 99 cents. It's a romantic comedy. I hope you'll check it out.

[Shortened URLs deleted - MODERATOR]

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9466

~Donna~

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-05-2015 at 12:24 PM.

Tags
beach read, comtemporary romance, romance, women's fiction