Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #76
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCS View Post
My Libretouch broke, so I won't be on this forum anymore, unless someone needs something that I happen to have (there are about 40 apps that I collected and tested running on the Libretouch).
Sorry to hear you are leaving and that your Libretouch broke. Perhaps you will get another device and return to MobileRead. Looking forward to your return.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #77
soulorserenity
soulorserenity began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre 5" Pro, Sony 6" Touch (non-wifi)
Hello,

First time posting in the community.

I am looking into an Android tablet so I can read novels, check my email, and watch videos on it. I currently own a Libre 5" Pro and a Sony 6" Touch. I have some questions about the eReader that I hope someone can answer:

1. Does it have a stylus pen? And do I need to use one?

2. Has anyone experienced any video playback snag while watching any type of video (mkv, avi, rm, rmvb, mov, etc)?

3. Also, I was checking out the manual on the Aluratek website and it reads "zoom in and out only on pdf and epub files". That is fine, but I am wondering if you can move the pdf file around while in Zoom-In mode (like I can do with the Sony Touch with the stylus pen).

4. Is this Libre Touch Wi-Fi the most recent version in the Aluratek library of eReaders? I would hate to purchase it this month and then the company releases a brand new one the next month.

5. How sensitive is the screen for the keyboard? (i.e. would i have to press really hard?) I read on the first page that the screen is a bit tricky.

Thanks so much for reading this and I hope to make a purchase soon!
soulorserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:50 AM   #78
Sunflower76
Sunflower76 began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Touch
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCS View Post
My Libretouch broke, so I won't be on this forum anymore, unless someone needs something that I happen to have (there are about 40 apps that I collected and tested running on the Libretouch).
I myself likely won't be on this board anymore - the USB port on mine has pushed inside the device for the second time (first time I had to send the item back for $30), and it's unlikely I'll send it back. I'll probably just hold onto it until the Dell 3-year warranty kicks in after 1 year, and get it replaced then if I don't have to pay the $30 shipping again. If I send it back this time, the shipping alone to get it dealt with will have cost half what the device is worth - complete waste of time in my opinion. Two different units, same problem - something tells me this is a product flaw.

Anyway, thanks for all the help!
Sunflower76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluratek libre touch, wifi aebk08fb