Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #16
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinafrica View Post
Indeed - yes, I think that mr ploppy was having a little fun and he seems to have 'caught' a couple of members I detect a little English humour there!
Cheers
Paul
OK, I get it now......I fell for it, didn't I??
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #17
Hyde
Mistress of Distruction
Hyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with othersHyde plays well with others

Device: Kindle 3
I have the audible application on my android phone (there are apps for lots of phones). And you can pick backup between the kindle and your phone. Might be easier then carrying your kindle.

http://www.audible.com/t1/CJ?source_...DG9016WS113010
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:03 AM   #18
DaveSp
Enthusiast
DaveSp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use a Sansa Clip+ for audio books. It's so small you can clip it anywhere and it works great for audiobooks because it has a bookmark feature. I paid like $60 for it.
I have it clipped to my shirt to listen to music while reading on my Kindle sometimes.
Another vote for the Sansa - small and convenient. I also use an in-line volume control as it's easier to use when literally on the run --

http://www.amazon.com/Koss-155954-VC...2947945&sr=8-1

Dave
DaveSp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #19
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
And still another endorsement for the Sansa Clip+; one of the best MP3 players out there, regardless of cost. Out of all my gadgets, it's my favorite. I always carry it with me; and loaded with music, audiobooks, and podcasts. It also has a built-in FM radio, voice recorder, FM recorder, and microSD slot. It plays audiobooks in MP3, WMA, and Audible formats.

It's easily the best MP3 player for the money.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #20
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool the perfect case for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by legallady View Post
Hello. I purchased the Kindle 3G last week and love it. I would like to take it while I walk and listen to audio books. The only solution I can think of is a fanny pack. I haven't seen a Kindle accessory to make it hands free and still keep it relatively stable and close to the body. Does anyone have a suggestion?

This is the the perfect case for you because it has a strap (they describe it as a handle, but it works as either) on the back that can be used to attach to your belt, just slip your belt through it.
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote