Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
MiGear Support
MiGear Support began at the beginning.

Device: MiGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwj3 View Post
Hi. I too have the Migear but in Australia. I contacted the distributor here about the Primer brand and even though they look identical I was told not to use any of Primers software to update the Migear. The manual is helpful but the software could cause grief. I have asked for a link to updates and they are to get back to me. When they do I shall post a link

pwj3
pwj3 is very much correct here, The Primer and the MiGear look the same but do NOT have the same operating system, so trying to update or change anything using the Primer updates etc, will only damage your MiGear Ebook Reader and Void the warranty.

If you need Manuals for the MiGear Ebook please feel free to email me at: support@migear.biz. If your need to upgrade your MiGear Ebook reader, you need to go to www.migear.biz there you will find the free downloads for the DRM rights also step by step manuals on how to upgrade, the free 100 Ebooks are also on our website for you.
MiGear Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:45 PM   #17
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiGear Support View Post
pwj3 is very much correct here, The Primer and the MiGear look the same but do NOT have the same operating system, so trying to update or change anything using the Primer updates etc, will only damage your MiGear Ebook Reader and Void the warranty.

If you need Manuals for the MiGear Ebook please feel free to email me at: support@migear.biz. If your need to upgrade your MiGear Ebook reader, you need to go to www.migear.biz there you will find the free downloads for the DRM rights also step by step manuals on how to upgrade, the free 100 Ebooks are also on our website for you.
Hi MiGear Support

Welcome to MobileRead. You might be interested to know that we have your product in our wiki. Check MiGear eBook Reader.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:19 AM   #18
MiGear Support
MiGear Support began at the beginning.

Device: MiGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Hi MiGear Support

Welcome to MobileRead. You might be interested to know that we have your product in our wiki. Check MiGear eBook Reader.

Dale
Thank you Dale for the welcome

I went to Wiki to check the thread, this unfortunately is not correct. We have nothing to do with the blip and like the Primer they look alike but they are not the same Ebook Reader.

I have changed the information you have in there to unlink MiGear and Blip.

Dale, if you want some more information to do the MiGear page like the one you had up before I can give you any information you like. Just send me an email at support@migear.biz

Have a great day

Last edited by MiGear Support; 03-29-2011 at 12:46 AM.
MiGear Support is offline   Reply With Quote