|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
![]() Posts: 12
Karma: 10
Join Date: May 2026
Device: Kindle
|
Looking for five readers to try OpenShelf and share honest feedback — free access
Hi everyone,
I’m developing OpenShelf, a native ebook library manager for Mac, with companion apps for iPhone and iPad. I’d like to invite a few MobileRead members to try it with their own collections and help shape its development. I’m offering free access to the first five people interested in trying it and providing honest feedback. I’d love to hear what works well, what feels awkward, and what you think is missing. OpenShelf is currently in beta. The Mac app handles library management, while the iPhone and iPad apps let you browse your collection, manage reading lists, and read your books. Here’s what’s available:
You’ll need macOS 14 or later for the main library app. The optional mobile companions require iOS/iPadOS 17 or later and connect to the library published by your Mac. I’d particularly welcome feedback from people with existing Calibre libraries, larger collections, or lots of books in series—but smaller libraries are welcome too. If you’re interested, reply here or send me a private message with the devices you use and how you currently manage your ebooks. I’ll follow up with access details. Thanks for helping me make OpenShelf more useful for fellow readers! |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Hello + new Apple-platforms reader (Torika) — looking for honest feedback | Momoji | Apple Devices | 2 | 06-20-2026 03:00 PM |
| Hello + new Apple-platforms reader (Torika) — looking for honest feedback | Momoji | Reading and Management | 0 | 05-25-2026 07:36 PM |
| Question About Feedback Readers Policy | Steven Lake | Writers' Corner | 14 | 06-12-2017 05:49 PM |
| Need some honest feedback | Lee Haney | Amazon Kindle | 37 | 07-25-2012 10:10 PM |
| How do I get someone to read my e-book and give me honest feedback without payment? | johnbrad | General Discussions | 1 | 06-13-2011 11:10 PM |