Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 12-18-2018, 08:42 AM   #1
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Public Domain

This is my first time looking around the library and I am considering adding these to my library. Firstly, thank you to everyone who contributes! How do editions here typically compare with Project Gutenberg? I am especially interested in the ePubs. I have a lot of books which were perhaps poorly format shifted or are maybe limited to PDFs... can I assume editions here are high quality, allowing me to 'search and replace' books I already have? Has anyone written a script that would allow me to pull the collection in its entirety, or is there a torrent that hosts the Patricia Clark Memorial Library which I can help seed and support?

Thanks for your help! Seems like quite a treasure trove! If I can find a way to automate this process I would be proud to keep the name of the library in my calibre metadata for anyone I may later share with!
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote