Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
Compere
Compere began at the beginning.

Device: Windows Phone 7, Trekstor Pyrus
Editing Library via WEB GUI

I have a Linux Server at home and i wonder if i can use the Content Server to edit my database with this server over the web. Is this possible to reach the Database via Web for editing?

Last edited by Compere; 09-13-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Compere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Not yet. That feature is somewhere on the Todo list, as far as I know, but as it requires the database layer to be rewritten, it can't be done yet. The rewrite is being worked on, but I haven't read an ETA yet.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
Compere
Compere began at the beginning.

Device: Windows Phone 7, Trekstor Pyrus
Ahhh ok. Thx for the answer.
Compere is offline   Reply With Quote