|
|
#1 |
|
want to learn what I want
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 2,455
Karma: 9656783
Join Date: Sep 2020
Device: Libra Colour
|
[GUI Plugin] Review Nook
Review Nook
Keep your own book reviews in calibre — what you thought of a book, how you would rate it, and whether you would recommend it. Main Features - Write personal reviews in rich text directly within calibre - Set personal star ratings with half-star support - Track review dates, recommendation flag, and custom review tags - Interactive Dashboard to browse, filter, and view all reviewed books - Export review lists to CSV, XLSX, or formatted HTML - HTML / browser view theming (Auto, Light, Dark, Sepia, and Custom CSS) - Automatic creation and configuration of required calibre custom columns - Optional integration with the Best Sellers plugin to find published reviews and blurbs License This plugin is licensed under the GNU GPL v3. Main icon designed by Magnific — www.magnific.com Compatibility - Calibre 6.29.0 or later - Windows, macOS, Linux Release notes Spoiler:
Last edited by Comfy.n; Today at 06:48 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
want to learn what I want
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 2,455
Karma: 9656783
Join Date: Sep 2020
Device: Libra Colour
|
reserved
|
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
null operator (he/him)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 22,857
Karma: 34252730
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sydney Australia
Device: none
|
Bet I'm not the first who will assume this would be something to do with Barnes & Noble® - NOOK: eReaders and Tablets
BR |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
want to learn what I want
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 2,455
Karma: 9656783
Join Date: Sep 2020
Device: Libra Colour
|
Nook in the plugin name is more like a "Review Corner", or place
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
null operator (he/him)
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 22,857
Karma: 34252730
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Sydney Australia
Device: none
|
Because it doesn't have an established usage in the ebook/ereader/elibrary domain "Corner" would be better, but best of all would be "Your Reviews".
|
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
want to learn what I want
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 2,455
Karma: 9656783
Join Date: Sep 2020
Device: Libra Colour
|
I may revisit the name in the future
Other candidates were Review Desk and Review Dashboard. BTW I considered renaming CCR to Calibre Config Dashboard. No wonder when I created this thread and saw the Create poll option, this time I actually noticed it and thought it might be useful.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Resident Curmudgeon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 85,154
Karma: 153791427
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
|
I'd like to suggest a name change as the name makes this plugin look like it's something to do with the B&N nook Reader. I prefer the suggested Your Reviews for the new name.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [GUI Plugin] Streamer - RSVP Speed Reader plugin for Calibre | npapadacis | Plugins | 6 | 04-24-2026 03:00 AM |
| [GUI Plugin] Noosfere_util, a companion plugin to noosfere DB | lrpirlet | Plugins | 2 | 08-18-2022 03:15 PM |
| [GUI Plugin] Save Virtual Libraries To Column (GUI) | chaley | Plugins | 14 | 04-04-2021 05:25 AM |
| [GUI Plugin] Copy book covers as Standby images (Sony/Kindle/Nook) | jackie_w | Plugins | 136 | 06-18-2020 03:27 AM |