Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Where is Dixigal ??

Has she escaped? - not seen any posts by 'Bunnykins' in a while

But then I've been away (not that anyone will have noticed )
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Where is Dixigal ?

snacking on a nation somewhere
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
She posted here yesterday...........

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...890#post580890

Maybe she's eating bbq right now. Like any self respecting American should be doing!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger the rabbit View Post
Has she escaped? - not seen any posts by 'Bunnykins' in a while

But then I've been away (not that anyone will have noticed )
I sort of noticed - but only because I suddenly noticed posts by you again today
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
she's never far away ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm here, you Wascally Wabbit! Just been very very busy lately and only hop in to look around and hop back out. Enough about me, where have YOU been?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Busy ! BUSY !

what at, w*** ?
Old 09-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Good grief, you get up to take the garbage out and when you return people want to know where you've been all these ages. Big Mother is watching!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Busy ! BUSY !

what at, w*** ?

Hey, none of that filthy language in here! Just 'cuz I have to shovel it doesn't mean I want to smell it!

I've been making rocks into dust when I'm not doing that 4-letter word w***. Cutting gemstones is becoming sort of an obsessive passion. I'm skipping reading AND MR in order to do it in my precious spare time.

I made 2 1/2 gems over the weekend. A big 12.5 carat dark purple amethyst, a pretty blue-green apatite which I finished but shattered to shards removing it from the dopstick, and a fist-sized garnet that we found in North Carolina that I started cutting but ran out of polish and had to put it aside. It's a big bruiser, 25 mm diameter, after cutting thru the rocky "rind" around it to get to the gemmy middle. Why does the rind smell awful when it is in the water being cut? The raw rock looks and smells like poop.

Were you able to pick up the latest Alabama earthquake last week? I think it was up around where Slayda lives.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Good grief, you get up to take the garbage out and when you return people want to know where you've been all these ages. Big Mother is watching!

Hey! Don't call HoneyBunny a Big Mother!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm here, you Wascally Wabbit! Just been very very busy lately and only hop in to look around and hop back out. Enough about me, where have YOU been?
Ah there you are - I Missed you!! Eh what's up DUCK!!

I have been on my holls! you know roaming around (vida combi) - look but not log on to MR - but - because of my 505 I spend more time being able to Read.

There are so many good books, Classics and freebies on offer here at Mobilread!
Before I found this place I was restricted to a local (small) second hand book shop or, new paperbacks from the UK. Ok until Play.com upped their prices to Europe. Forget Amazon they are totally out of touch.

There are some great Indi authors make their work available here, and recently I have had some great reads courtesy of Neil from BeWrite books.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
roger the rabbit
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I sort of noticed - but only because I suddenly noticed posts by you again today
Thanks AM you are the only one to say so BK!
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #13
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hey, none of that filthy language in here! Just 'cuz I have to shovel it doesn't mean I want to smell it!

I've been making rocks into dust when I'm not doing that 4-letter word w***. Cutting gemstones is becoming sort of an obsessive passion. I'm skipping reading AND MR in order to do it in my precious spare time.

I made 2 1/2 gems over the weekend. A big 12.5 carat dark purple amethyst, a pretty blue-green apatite which I finished but shattered to shards removing it from the dopstick, and a fist-sized garnet that we found in North Carolina that I started cutting but ran out of polish and had to put it aside. It's a big bruiser, 25 mm diameter, after cutting thru the rocky "rind" around it to get to the gemmy middle. Why does the rind smell awful when it is in the water being cut? The raw rock looks and smells like poop.

Were you able to pick up the latest Alabama earthquake last week? I think it was up around where Slayda lives.

Piccies ?

no Alabama earthquakes noted - though the last SE Asia one at 7.0 was picked up, as were two around the Balkans ...