Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
TMohr
TMohr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello!

Just stopping by to introduce myself, I bought a Kindle 2 as my first e-book reader about 2 months ago.

I found these forums over the weekend helping out a friend who is also researching e-book readers atm.
TMohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi TMohr and welcome to MobileRead. You're from NJ; what exit?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Tmohr.

Let us know what you like to read, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Download some of our books here..........I think you'll be pleased at the formatting.

enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
welcome to Mobile Read! Congrats on your new acquisition!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #5
TMohr
TMohr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle

My husband and I live near Exit 2 off of 95, nowhere near the turnpike though the closest exit would be exit 7.

As for reading I read a lot of Sci Fi, Fantasy, Mystery and Horror. Favorite authors include David Eddings, Robert Jordan, Ann (and Todd) Mccaffrey, James Patternson, Robin Cook and Stephen King.

My husband isn't an e-book person, he just doesn't read enough to justify the cost of an e-reader. I use my Kindle everyday, I love it for at the gym because it fits perfectly on the cardio machines.

I love my kindle but the format wars feels like beta vs vhs all over again (yes I'm old enough to remember that, my parents bought a beta-max) but that's and I'll take that to the appropriate forums

edit - Love the avatar Desert, I have a stuffed Opus on my desk that's over 20 years old.

Last edited by TMohr; 06-16-2009 at 09:33 AM.
TMohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert