Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-27-2021, 07:29 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Anyone know where I might find digital magazines..

..specifically, DIY Magazines on Camper-build plans? A friend said there were DIY Magazines but she didn't know specific names of. I've been trying my 2, libraries I check out digital ebooks, but nothing so far.

I may have to go in when I can and look for I think they call them technical type magazines? Not sure about that.

Thanks for any help Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 08:18 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
My local public library has a section called magazines. One of my co-workers is into woodworking and borrows magazines such as Popular Woodworking, Woodcraft Magazine, Woodworker's Journal, Woodsmith and Australian Woodsmith from the BCPL Co-operative. She's a nice person but once she's riding her hobbyhorse, is very happy to share more than you ever wanted to know about the topic.

Edit: Just checked my local library and they have a magazine called WegSleep DIY Guide which is aimed at campers and caravanners.

Last edited by DNSB; 07-27-2021 at 08:21 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2021, 08:41 PM   #3
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
My local public library has a section called magazines. One of my co-workers is into woodworking and borrows magazines such as Popular Woodworking, Woodcraft Magazine, Woodworker's Journal, Woodsmith and Australian Woodsmith from the BCPL Co-operative. She's a nice person but once she's riding her hobbyhorse, is very happy to share more than you ever wanted to know about the topic.

Edit: Just checked my local library and they have a magazine called WegSleep DIY Guide which is aimed at campers and caravanners.
OMYgosh!! I can look for it DNSB, thank you so much!

I also know about someone talking a lot, telling more than we care to know. I can understand that enthusiasm though Thanks so much!! I'll check it out, maybe literally!! Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote