Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
Kobo book only downloads in ADE

Are they working on the Kobo servers or something? My Touch and cloud Library have been misbehaving badly.
The first issue was in January when two books disappeared from my cloud Library. I had read them so didn't mind too much. Then I saw a post here from someone else with the same issue and ''help'' had replaced them. I emailed ''help(less)” explained the issue and over 2 weeks later I have one book back. Still waiting for reply to my email of last Friday.
BUT when I downloaded the missing book on to the desktop the book I was currently reading disappeared. This book was a recent purchase. I could see it in my cloud library but it would not download into the Kobo desktop. Eventually I put it into Digital Editions and dragged it onto my Touch. (Btw is this what you Techies call 'sideloading'?)
I can now read it on my Touch but not on my iPad app. which is very annoying.
I am lucky enough not to need my reading equipment and material for work or college purely recreation so I wanted simple. I was happy to buy from whatever Kobo had to offer and not mess about. Now my reading is anything but simple and Help is a joke. Actually there are not enough instructions about either.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote