Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Short fiction from Jeffrey A. Carver

I've started putting some of my science fiction short stories into ebook form. First up are:
  • "Shapeshifter Finals," about a wrestler who faces off with a shapeshifter
    Kindle | Nook | Smashwords
  • "Reality School," about imaginative kids who are given the job of saving the Earth from a zone of entropy
    Kindle | Nook | Smashwords
  • and "What Gods Are These?" about the last man confronting aliens who have saved us for our own good. Kindle | Nook | Smashwords
More detailed descriptions are at http://starrigger.blogspot.com/2011/...t-stories.html.

Oh--forgot to mention, all stories are $.99. I may throw up a couple of freebies as I go.

Last edited by starrigger; 01-26-2011 at 12:55 AM.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote