Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-09-2020, 03:24 PM   #1
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Stuck on 5.4.3.3

I see mention of versions 5.4.4.6, 5.4.4.7, 5.4.4.8.
Other devices in my household are on the latter, but my Asus (Android 4.2.2) is stuck on 5.4.3.3, and no updates are shown as available.
Any idea why this is?

EDIT. Just noticed the min. specs have changed to Android 5. Great. :-(

Last edited by VelvetElvis; 05-09-2020 at 03:30 PM.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 04:02 PM   #2
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
I see mention of versions 5.4.4.6, 5.4.4.7, 5.4.4.8.
Other devices in my household are on the latter, but my Asus (Android 4.2.2) is stuck on 5.4.3.3, and no updates are shown as available.
Any idea why this is?

EDIT. Just noticed the min. specs have changed to Android 5. Great. :-(
Even the claim of a "min" of android 5 is a bug. My Likebook Mars is at android 6.x & I got CC 5.4.3.3 when I 'updated' a couple of days ago.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2020, 01:38 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crane3 View Post
Even the claim of a "min" of android 5 is a bug. My Likebook Mars is at android 6.x & I got CC 5.4.3.3 when I 'updated' a couple of days ago.
I checked today and got 5.4.4.8 (399) - Likebook Alita, Ares, Android 6.0.1
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote