Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #1
rainmark
rainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Aura
Kobo Aura cannot connect to internet

Hi,

I've had my aura for a couple of weeks and could always find a 'internet' or 'web' icon on my home screen.

Just downloaded a bunch of books from my Dropbox for the first time. Checked to make sure they transferred over correctly and then went back to home screen and the page is filled with my new books and the 'internet' or 'web' icon is gone?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get back online? I can connect to the bookstore, but cannot browse anywhere else?

My wifi connection is okay, I've tried everything visibly possible and cannot get back to my dropbox.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

cheers!
rainmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainmark View Post
Hi,

I've had my aura for a couple of weeks and could always find a 'internet' or 'web' icon on my home screen.

Just downloaded a bunch of books from my Dropbox for the first time. Checked to make sure they transferred over correctly and then went back to home screen and the page is filled with my new books and the 'internet' or 'web' icon is gone?
Settings -> Beta Features -> web browser.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
rainmark
rainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of lightrainmark is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Settings -> Beta Features -> web browser.

Regards,
David
Much appreciated, thank-you!

Jerry
rainmark is offline   Reply With Quote